Our Hello Liners are seriously the cutest reusable liners in town. Perfect as a back up to your Hello Cup or for everyday use to replace single-use panty liners. Made from four layers, Hello Liners are slimline and absorbent.
- They hold two tablespoons of fluid, so have got your back when you need it.
- The top layer, printed in our gorgeous Hello signature floral design, is made from 100% organic Indian cotton. This cotton layer gives natural wicking (a fancy term for ‘drawing moisture away’), breathability and easy care.
- Beneath the top layer is the absorbent bit – it’s made from 100% organic bamboo fleece which locks away fluid.
- The third layer is waterproof, this ensures what’s locked away in the core stays there and doesn’t break free to ruin your day.
- Hello Liners are backed with another layer of 100% Indian organic cotton
- Hello Liners have two fastening domes on the wings and can be folded into a small square when not in use.
- Hello Liners are handmade with love in an organic, fair-trade, family-run factory in India.
Here’s a few important points about our liners:
- We recommend washing Hello Liners in cold water in the machine or by hand and then line dry.
- The floral side is worn facing upwards (so you get to see its cuteness).
- Reusable liners do not contain adhesive like single-use ones. To prevent them moving around, using cotton underwear is recommended. Alternatively you can ‘double knicker’. This means putting on an additional pair of knickers, sandwiching the liners in the middle.
Length from top to bottom – 170-175mm
Length from wing to wing – 155mm
Included in the three pack:
1 Blush Hello Liner, 1 Turquoise Hello Liner, 1 Navy Hello Liner
Included in the six pack:
2 Blush Hello Liners, 2 Turquoise Hello Liners, 2 Navy Hello Liners