Why the Hello Cup?
Why the Hello Cup is your new bestie
The Hello Cup is proudly made and designed in New Zealand using top notch German medical grade thermoplastic elastomer, a type of plastic commonly referred to as TPE.
We chose TPE for Hello Cups because it is fully recyclable at the end of its life, it is comfortable and soft to the touch and it is hypoallergenic – making it perfect for women who have silicone sensitivities.
Hello Cups contain no rubber, latex, PBAs, heavy metals or other nasties. Colours used are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards.
If you look after your Hello Cup it will last you 5 years. Pretty amazing, eh?
We feel strongly that, when it comes to your vjayjay, you only want to put trustworthy stuff up there (sound advice from our grandmothers). Not all cups are equal. The Hello Cup is in a league of its own and is FDA registered.
We get it, you’ve been using tampons for years without problems so why should you change?
Here are some reason why we’re not fans of tampons or sanitary pads:
- they don’t hold as much as a Hello Cup
- they are expensive
- they’re bad for the environment
- most are chemically treated
- they need to be changed regularly
- tampon strings stink if you wee on them – meaning you really need to change them each time you go to the loo
- pads lose their stick meaning your flash undies • won’t stay flash for long
We think you should say ‘hello’ to a Hello Cup because:
- they’re reusable
- they don’t smell
- one cup will last you several years
- they can hold three times more than tampons • they are ideal for women of all ages
- they’re ideal for athletes
- they are proudly made in New Zealand
- they’re comfortable
- they are easy to use
- you never get ‘caught short’
- they don’t dry out your fanny like tampons do