All orders received are dispatched within 24 hours (Monday to Friday) and we ship worldwide! Here are the estimated times it will take to get your Hello Cup.
Shipping costs are calculated at check out.
Tracked Courier service – 1 – 2 business days.
Tracked Rural Courier service – 2 – 3 business days.
Tracked Economy Service – estimated delivery time is 7 – 10 business days.
Tracked Express Service – estimated delivery time is 2 – 4 business days.
Tracked US Domestic – 3-7 business days
Tracked US Express – 2 days
**Please note, any orders containing a Pick ’n’ Mix will be lovingly packed and dispatched from New Zealand and will take 2 – 5 business days**
Rest Of the World
Tracked Express Service – 2 – 5 business days
Tracked Economy Service – 7 – 12 business days
** Our global Tracked Economy Service is available to the following countries**
Australia, Austria, Brazil, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea (South), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States of America
**Hello Cup is not responsible for taxes and customs duties charged by some countries.**
Our emails with order receipts and tracking information occasionally end up in spam / junk folders – so don’t think we are ignoring you if you haven’t heard from us! If you have any questions about your order email us: email@example.com
Keen to help Hello Cup achieve world menstrual cup domination?
We’re looking for a kick-arse sales manager who loves nothing more than smashing sales KPIs out of the park. We’re a small company doing exciting things especially when it comes to reducing single use sanitary waste around the world. Hello Cups have an amazing reputation globally and we need you to help drive our retail growth both locally and internationally.
You’ll be a fun, smart, hard-working person with great contacts and a passion for doing good.
- You are a natural born sales machine! So you know just what to say and when to say to make sure that you are furthering the business needs of the company without compromising our market position
- Know our product through and through so you can target revenue growth
- Achieve sales units, revenue and gross profit targets
- Help facilitate growth of existing accounts by providing exceptional customer service and a solutions based approach and by being the expert that customers turn to for advice
- Articulating and up-selling key product features and benefits to meet various customer needs
- Maintain strong customer relationships and pro-actively manage customer needs
- Ensuring customers have the material they need to promote and communicate the benefits of our products
- Contributing towards the sales culture of a small team of positive, kind and enthusiastic people
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years Wholesale Sales/Account Management experience, ideally with experience in the Health and Wellness sector
- Experienced and highly driven sales professional with great business acumen
- Experience in cold calling with a hunting attitude
- Proven track record in delivering results, targets, KPIs
- Ability to quickly develop lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Familiar with the solutions-based sales approach
- Committed to outcomes that benefit the employer and the customer
- Self-motivated and capable of managing your own time and regional area with efficiency and effectiveness
Industry experience preferable but not essential
The position is based in Wellington, New Zealand. This is a key role that requires extensive experience and skills. If you don’t have experience, please don’t apply - it’s an absolute prerequisite.
If you think you’re the person we need then what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you! Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 9th October 2020.
Diameter – Low Cervix Hello Cups
The diameter of the S/M is 41mm and the overall length (no toggle) is 43mm. It holds 21mls (to the holes).
The diameter of the L is 45mm and the overall length (no toggle) is 49mm. It holds 28ml (to the holes).
Drop us a line if you have any questions about sizing – email@example.com.