How effective is Hello Go and will it protect against things such as coronavirus? Very effective. Our manufacturers, Zoono, have tested it against feline coronavirus (the recognised surrogate for COVID-19) and results showed it gave 99.99% protection. For more information see: https://zoono.co.nz/pages/corona-virus
How does Hello Go work? Hello Go uses amazing technology from manufacturers, Zoono. Once dry, Hello Go resembles a layer of microscopic pins that attract, pierce and kill pathogens – the same principle as a pin popping a balloon. And in the same manner that the burst balloon cannot be reformed, neither can the pathogens – this means NO resistance and NO superbugs! Unlike traditional sanitisers that kill bacteria by poison or high alcohol content, Hello Go is a food safe, water-based surface sanitiser.
Is Hello Go okay to use internally? Yes, Zoono has a pH of 6.9, close to pH 7 which is neutral (water is classified as pH7). It won’t affect the pH balance in your vagina. Once dry it forms an antimicrobial layer and is bound to the surface, so it doesn’t leach and can be used with confidence.
Will Hello Go wash or rub off? No. Hello Go will remain active on the surface of your skin / cup for 24 hours. Normal washing of hands and drying with a towel will not affect efficacy. A single application ofHello Go will act like a glove, providing an invisible bond to the skin for 24 hours without the need for reapplication.
Should I apply Hello Go more than once a day? You don’t have to. It will remain active on the skin until natural exfoliation has occurred and this usually takes 24 hours or so (varies due to factors like perspiration). If you feel you want to apply more often that is fine too.
Will Hello Go will discolour my clothes? No. Hello Go is a liquid that is invisible on application. It forms an antimicrobial barrier on the skin and will not stain clothing nor discolour skin.
Will Hello Go dry out my hands and cause chapped skin? No. Unlike other hand sanitisers that contain up to 70% alcohol and can chap the hands and dry the skin, Hello Go is a mild but effective. On application, Hello Go will leave your hands soft and moisturised.
When Hello Go is applied to my hands will it allow the skin to function normally (eg. produce its own oil and sweat)? Yes. Hello GO does not inhibit the normal function of the skin. The antimicrobial layer produced by application of Hello Go bonds to the skin but is permeable to gases which allows the skin to “breathe” normally.
Has Hello Go been tested on a variety of skin types? Yes. It has been dermatologically tested in Germany on a range of skin types (older people, young people, fair skinned and dark-skinned people etc) – with zero reactions recorded.
How do you know Hello Go works? Hello Go’s manufacturer Zoono has done numerous successful tests with independent labs around the world to prove it is effective. The technology can also be proven with an ATP device which involves taking swabs (before and after treatment) from the surface and measuring the results. ATP is a globally accepted method of testing for pathogenic presence and is commonly used by QA personnel in all major food and beverage production facilities.
How do I use Hello GO? Spray your hands and / or cup and allow to dry. Easy peasy.
What’s the techy lowdown on Hello Go? Hello Go doesn’t use chemicals, poisons or alcohol to kill germs. Hello Go kills via a mechanical process. Hello Go leaves an invisible shield which resembles an antimicrobial spike or pin that pierces the microorganism, bursting it like a balloon. The shield carries on working. The active ingredient: <1% is a quaternary ammonium compound – these are commonly used antibacterial agents found in products such as toothpaste, contact lens products, cosmetics, soaps etc. This quaternary ammonium compound originates from sand. Pretty awesome, eh?
What are some fun facts I can entertain my friends with about Hello Go? Who doesn’t love a friend who is a fountain of knowledge?
Try these to score some points:
For more information see: www.zoono.com
Keen to help Hello Cup achieve world menstrual cup domination?
We’re looking for a kick-arse sales manager who loves nothing more than smashing sales KPIs out of the park. We’re a small company doing exciting things especially when it comes to reducing single use sanitary waste around the world. Hello Cups have an amazing reputation globally and we need you to help drive our retail growth both locally and internationally.
You’ll be a fun, smart, hard-working person with great contacts and a passion for doing good.
- You are a natural born sales machine! So you know just what to say and when to say to make sure that you are furthering the business needs of the company without compromising our market position
- Know our product through and through so you can target revenue growth
- Achieve sales units, revenue and gross profit targets
- Help facilitate growth of existing accounts by providing exceptional customer service and a solutions based approach and by being the expert that customers turn to for advice
- Articulating and up-selling key product features and benefits to meet various customer needs
- Maintain strong customer relationships and pro-actively manage customer needs
- Ensuring customers have the material they need to promote and communicate the benefits of our products
- Contributing towards the sales culture of a small team of positive, kind and enthusiastic people
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years Wholesale Sales/Account Management experience, ideally with experience in the Health and Wellness sector
- Experienced and highly driven sales professional with great business acumen
- Experience in cold calling with a hunting attitude
- Proven track record in delivering results, targets, KPIs
- Ability to quickly develop lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Familiar with the solutions-based sales approach
- Committed to outcomes that benefit the employer and the customer
- Self-motivated and capable of managing your own time and regional area with efficiency and effectiveness
Industry experience preferable but not essential
The position is based in Wellington, New Zealand. This is a key role that requires extensive experience and skills. If you don’t have experience, please don’t apply - it’s an absolute prerequisite.
If you think you’re the person we need then what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you! Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 9th October 2020.
Diameter – Low Cervix Hello Cups
The diameter of the S/M is 41mm and the overall length (no toggle) is 43mm. It holds 21mls (to the holes).
The diameter of the L is 45mm and the overall length (no toggle) is 49mm. It holds 28ml (to the holes).
Drop us a line if you have any questions about sizing – firstname.lastname@example.org.