If for some reason we’ve managed to muddle up your order, send us an email to email@example.com and we’re sort it out pronto.
We want your decision to purchase a Hello Cup to be the best move you’ve ever made. Please check our size guide before you purchase and if you need any additional advise before or after you purchase, just send us an email - we love hearing from our customers: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot refund any Hello Cups, Hello Liners or Hello Go which have been used or if the packaging has been opened.
We take quality control seriously but if for some reason you think a faulty product has sneakily slipped under our radar, please contact us within 60 days at email@example.com so we can sort it out.
Getting the hang of using a menstrual cup can take a while. Please follow our instructions and use the recommended shallow punchdown fold with Hello Cups. Give yourself at least 3 cycles to learn the ropes to work out what works best for you.
While we strive to ensure Hello Cups the best menstrual cups on the market, there's a chance Hello Cup may not be your perfect cup as everyone is different. Unfortunately we cannot refund you if you find your Hello Cup isn’t your perfect cup.
The FAQ section on our website has lots of tips on how to get up and running with your Hello Cup as well as our recommended care instructions. If you have any additional burning questions then don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keen to help Hello Cup achieve world menstrual cup domination?
We’re looking for a kick-arse sales manager who loves nothing more than smashing sales KPIs out of the park. We’re a small company doing exciting things especially when it comes to reducing single use sanitary waste around the world. Hello Cups have an amazing reputation globally and we need you to help drive our retail growth both locally and internationally.
You’ll be a fun, smart, hard-working person with great contacts and a passion for doing good.
- You are a natural born sales machine! So you know just what to say and when to say to make sure that you are furthering the business needs of the company without compromising our market position
- Know our product through and through so you can target revenue growth
- Achieve sales units, revenue and gross profit targets
- Help facilitate growth of existing accounts by providing exceptional customer service and a solutions based approach and by being the expert that customers turn to for advice
- Articulating and up-selling key product features and benefits to meet various customer needs
- Maintain strong customer relationships and pro-actively manage customer needs
- Ensuring customers have the material they need to promote and communicate the benefits of our products
- Contributing towards the sales culture of a small team of positive, kind and enthusiastic people
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years Wholesale Sales/Account Management experience, ideally with experience in the Health and Wellness sector
- Experienced and highly driven sales professional with great business acumen
- Experience in cold calling with a hunting attitude
- Proven track record in delivering results, targets, KPIs
- Ability to quickly develop lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Familiar with the solutions-based sales approach
- Committed to outcomes that benefit the employer and the customer
- Self-motivated and capable of managing your own time and regional area with efficiency and effectiveness
Industry experience preferable but not essential
The position is based in Wellington, New Zealand. This is a key role that requires extensive experience and skills. If you don’t have experience, please don’t apply - it’s an absolute prerequisite.
If you think you’re the person we need then what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you! Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 9th October 2020.
The Hello Cup comes in three sizes:
XS (extra small), S/M (small/medium) and L (large or ‘lovely’)