Take our Size Quiz
The Hello Cup comes in three sizes – XS (extra small), S/M (small/medium) and L (large or ‘lovely’). Our XS cup is is our smallest, softest cup. It’s the perfect choice for teenagers, petite users or those who prefer a ‘mini’ tampon. Our S/M is our ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup. We recommend it for users under 35 – regardless of whether they have had children or not. It’s worth noting that we find physically fit people are often best suited to the S/M regardless of age. Our L is best for those over 35 who feel it’s a bit more roomy up there (possibly thanks to pushing out a small human or two). Sometimes finding the best size for you can be a bit of trial and error. If you’re uncertain about what size to choose we offer a discounted ‘pick ‘n’ mix’ option to help take the guess work out of things. This allows you to choose a Hello Cup box with any two sizes inside for $69NZD. Many find they can wear two sizes anyway and opt for a smaller sized Hello Cup on light days and a larger one on heavy days.
The diameter of the XS is 38mm and the overall length including the toggle is 57mm. It holds 17.5ml (to the holes).
The diameter of the S/M is 41mm and the overall length including the toggle is 59mm. It holds 21mls (to the holes).
The diameter of the L is 45mm and the overall length including the toggle is 64mm. It holds 28ml (to the holes).
It’s worth noting that cervix height varies between individuals and cups can move up and down during the day. To measure your cervix height you can download Put A Cup in It’s handy cervix ruler here. If you have a high cervix, there are cups specifically designed for you.
Drop us a line if you have any questions about sizing – email@example.com
Keen to help Hello Cup achieve world menstrual cup domination?
We’re looking for a kick-arse sales manager who loves nothing more than smashing sales KPIs out of the park. We’re a small company doing exciting things especially when it comes to reducing single use sanitary waste around the world. Hello Cups have an amazing reputation globally and we need you to help drive our retail growth both locally and internationally.
You’ll be a fun, smart, hard-working person with great contacts and a passion for doing good.
- You are a natural born sales machine! So you know just what to say and when to say to make sure that you are furthering the business needs of the company without compromising our market position
- Know our product through and through so you can target revenue growth
- Achieve sales units, revenue and gross profit targets
- Help facilitate growth of existing accounts by providing exceptional customer service and a solutions based approach and by being the expert that customers turn to for advice
- Articulating and up-selling key product features and benefits to meet various customer needs
- Maintain strong customer relationships and pro-actively manage customer needs
- Ensuring customers have the material they need to promote and communicate the benefits of our products
- Contributing towards the sales culture of a small team of positive, kind and enthusiastic people
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years Wholesale Sales/Account Management experience, ideally with experience in the Health and Wellness sector
- Experienced and highly driven sales professional with great business acumen
- Experience in cold calling with a hunting attitude
- Proven track record in delivering results, targets, KPIs
- Ability to quickly develop lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Familiar with the solutions-based sales approach
- Committed to outcomes that benefit the employer and the customer
- Self-motivated and capable of managing your own time and regional area with efficiency and effectiveness
Industry experience preferable but not essential
The position is based in Wellington, New Zealand. This is a key role that requires extensive experience and skills. If you don’t have experience, please don’t apply - it’s an absolute prerequisite.
If you think you’re the person we need then what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you! Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 9th October 2020.
The Hello Cup comes in three sizes:
XS (extra small), S/M (small/medium) and L (large or ‘lovely’)