Watch this space - we've got a Hello Cup specifically designed for those with low cervix cup coming in 2020! Our toggles are designed to be super comfortable and a rounded at the end to avoid the risk of abrasion (which can in turn increase the risk of infection). If you have a low cervix we recommend turning your cup inside out to avoid creating any sharp edges first. If you do want to trim your toggle, you can cut it up the the narrowest mid point. Don’t go any higher or you may cut a hole in the bottom of the cup! If you want to measure your cervix length here's a handy downloadable cervix ruler from Put A Cup In It.
Keen to help Hello Cup achieve world menstrual cup domination?
We’re looking for a kick-arse sales manager who loves nothing more than smashing sales KPIs out of the park. We’re a small company doing exciting things especially when it comes to reducing single use sanitary waste around the world. Hello Cups have an amazing reputation globally and we need you to help drive our retail growth both locally and internationally.
You’ll be a fun, smart, hard-working person with great contacts and a passion for doing good.
- You are a natural born sales machine! So you know just what to say and when to say to make sure that you are furthering the business needs of the company without compromising our market position
- Know our product through and through so you can target revenue growth
- Achieve sales units, revenue and gross profit targets
- Help facilitate growth of existing accounts by providing exceptional customer service and a solutions based approach and by being the expert that customers turn to for advice
- Articulating and up-selling key product features and benefits to meet various customer needs
- Maintain strong customer relationships and pro-actively manage customer needs
- Ensuring customers have the material they need to promote and communicate the benefits of our products
- Contributing towards the sales culture of a small team of positive, kind and enthusiastic people
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years Wholesale Sales/Account Management experience, ideally with experience in the Health and Wellness sector
- Experienced and highly driven sales professional with great business acumen
- Experience in cold calling with a hunting attitude
- Proven track record in delivering results, targets, KPIs
- Ability to quickly develop lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Familiar with the solutions-based sales approach
- Committed to outcomes that benefit the employer and the customer
- Self-motivated and capable of managing your own time and regional area with efficiency and effectiveness
Industry experience preferable but not essential
The position is based in Wellington, New Zealand. This is a key role that requires extensive experience and skills. If you don’t have experience, please don’t apply - it’s an absolute prerequisite.
If you think you’re the person we need then what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you! Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 9th October 2020.
The Hello Cup comes in three sizes:
XS (extra small), S/M (small/medium) and L (large or ‘lovely’)